This multi-purpose bike light provides superior protection for road or mountain bikers, kids and even runners. Not only to help you see the road, but also to make you visible to cars and other bicyclists.
- SMART CHARGING TECHNOLOGY. USB rechargeable bike light. All you need is a Micro-USB cable.
- Water resistant, rated to IPX4 – Protected against splashing water from any angle.
- FOUR LIGHT MODES: Front cycle light supports full brightness, half brightness, fast flashing and slow flashing mode. Easy to detach and suitable for camping, walking dogs or outdoor adventure activities. Taillight features constant and flicker mode (4 MODE full brightness, half brightness, fast flashing and slow flashing mode) to alert following cars/ people.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Universal design mount, make one size to fit all bikes guaranteed- Mountain, Big Road Bikes, City Bikes, or any Bike including Kids bikes. The bicycle light installs in under 7 seconds. No matter what bike you are riding, and it's very strong durable.
- VERSATILE, MORE THAN A BIKE LIGHT – Can be used as an emergency flashlight, keep it inside your car, basement, attic, and emergency kit. Use it when you’re running, jogging, hiking, camping, walking your dog, cycling, changing a tire, nighttime family/kids activities, power outage and MORE! Enjoy enhanced visibility and comfort, knowing you will be safe and secure at any time of the day.
- Headlight: 3.5hr (full brightness), 10hrs (half brightness), 10.5hrs (slow flashing), 10hrs (fast flashing)
- Tail Light: 2.5hr (full brightness), 9hrs (half brightness), 9.5hrs (slow flashing), 9hrs (fast flashing)
How to Charge
- Attach the micro USB cable to the Bike Light’s micro USB input port
- Insert the other end of the cable into either an AC adapted (not included) connected to a wall socket or an active computer USB port
- The LED indicator will turn to be green when the Bike Light is fully charged
1 x Headlight (white light)
1 x Tail light (red light)
2 x USB cables
2 x Silicone mounting Strap
1 x Instruction Manual