NCM Venice Trekking E-Bike, City-Bike, 250W, 48V 13Ah 624Wh Battery, [Black 28]
Inspired by the Romance on The great Italian City, The NCM Venice is both stylish and very practical. Perfect for running around the city, with a useful rack to the rear for extra storage. This E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and an adjustable handlebar/stem setup, with a sprung seat for improved comfort.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 624Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 120 km (depending on the conditions)
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Motor: Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
Battery: DEHAWK i5-4813H 624Wh Panasonic 48v 13Ah
Display: Das-Kit L7, LCD Display
Charger: SANS 48V 3A
Frame: Alu. 6061, 480mm
Forks: Suntour NEX 28 63mm
Braking System: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Gear Selector: Shimano Altus, 7 speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus, 7 speed
Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown
Tyre: Schwalbe Marathon, 28×1.5
Handle Grips: Velo, Brown
Pedal: Wellgo, B087
Range: Upto 120 km
Weight: 27 kg
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high-quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party are necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.