NCM Miami Cruiser Electric Bike, E-Bike 48V 16Ah 768Wh [Black 26]
The NCM Miami is a true cruiser hybrid E-bicycle and a perfect bike for those casual relaxing rides around your neighbourhood on bike paths or at the beach. The stylish iconic design will not only make you stand out but you will have a very comfortable ride thanks to the Selle Royal extra wide seat and adjustable raised handlebars. If you want to enjoy riding and feel like being in an armchair, then the Miami E-Cruiser is for you. This E-bike is suited for short and long trips with its now even longer-lasting battery on the NCM Miami (perfect for charging all your other portable devices with its USB port), a powerful motor, and high level of comfort.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- Over 750Wh capacity for a long distance
- Reach up to 150km (depending on the conditions)
- Battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- Easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phone
Motor: Das-Kit X15 Rear-Drive motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
Battery: DEHAWK I5-4816H,48V 16AH, 768WH
Display: Das-Kit, C7 Display
Charger: 48V 2A included (round plug) DC483DE
Frame: Alu. 6061, 26"*480MM
Forks: SR Suntour RST-NEON-600C (preload, lockout)
Braking System: Tektro Hydraulic Disc
Gear Selector: Shimano, Acera M360, 8 speed
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera M360, 8 speed
Saddle: Selle Royal, Extra Wide, Brown
Tyre: Schwalbe Big Apple. 26×2.15
Handle Grips: Selle Royal, Brown
Pedal: Wellgo, B087, Black
Range: Upto 150 km
Weight: 27 kg
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high-quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party are necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.